Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW) is a state-chartered bank located in a beautiful office suite on the 27th floor of a downtown Denver high-rise. Founded in 1980, BBW provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
BBW offers a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances; HSA with employer contribution; paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer-paid RTD bus/light rail passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching on employee deferrals, an additional employer match, and immediate vesting.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for one year after submission.
Thank you for your interest in BBW.
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and administering assigned portions of the Bank’s comprehensive Compliance Program, which is designed to ensure that the Bank, its subsidiaries, and related organizations achieve and maintain compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Manage the bank-wide Bank Secrecy Act / Ant-Money Laundering (BSA / AML), Consumer Compliance, and Vendor Management programs
- Provide support to all Bank departments in performing BSA / AML and Consumer Compliance requirements and respond to compliance related questions from Bank staff
- Review Suspicious Activity Reports and exemptions
- Identify and monitor high-risk transactions, taking appropriate steps to report as necessary
- Conduct investigations from a variety of sources including grand jury subpoenas, law enforcement referrals, and information sharing requests
- Develop, evaluate, write, and maintain policies, procedures, and internal controls based on established rules and regulations, ensuring alignment with Bank internal processes
- Complete, maintain, and update compliance risk assessments
- Track audit and examination exceptions, working with responsible parties to ensure timely resolution
- Communicate status of compliance programs and other relevant data to Bank management
- Implement and administer a bank-wide compliance training program
- Maintain compliance and vendor management package documents for respondent bank customers
- Ensure all government required forms are filed on time and per established guidelines
- Keep up with trends and developments within banking regulation, compliance, and risk management
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable discipline or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of bank compliance or regulatory examination experience
- In-depth knowledge of BSA / AML, USAPA, OFAC, FinCEN, and FFIEC regulations
- Certifications such as CCBCO, CRCM, AAP, APRP, and/or NCP preferred
- FFIEC, PCI, and/or SOC experience a plus
- Practiced in management of time and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work collaboratively and with little supervision
- Structured, logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
- Working hours may vary between 6 AM – 5 PM MT, Monday – Friday
- Computer and telephone usage for extended periods of time