Bankers’ Bank of the West is a correspondent community bank (other banks are our customers). With increased regulations and security for financial institutions, we need people who can help us in our growth as a business and as a leader in community banking. Founded in 1980, Bankers’ Bank of the West provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance; HSA with generous employer contribution; 10 paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer paid RTD light rail/bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes 7.5% employer matching/contributions and immediate vesting.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. As opportunities arise that may be a match, we will consider your qualifications for one year after submission.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.
Make a difference in a small team environment as a Software Developer responsible for creating new web-based applications and upkeep of internal custom programming utilizing development best practices. Determine and identify the high-level function and technical requirements based on interactions with the users and knowledge of the enterprise architecture. Developing and implementing moderate to complex applications on one or more platforms will be necessary.
- Create new web-based software as needed for internal and external users
- Maintain existing legacy C# WinForms software and convert it to a web-based platform
- Break-fix applications as needed
- Resolve efficiency problems
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Utilize best practices to complete testing and requirements
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / SKILLS
- 7 years of related experience, education may substitute for some experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Agile/Waterfall development methodologies
- C#, SQL 2019, XML, WPF, WinForms, HTML 5, Windows services
- .NET 4.8, .NET Core 3.1x – .NET 5.0
- REST, Angular, TypeScript, Azure DevOps
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task work and complete deadlines
- Ability to communicate and teach effectively with all levels of the organization and varied technology expertise levels
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (H1B not provided)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Significant Microsoft product knowledge
- Financial services experience
- Salesforce experience
- Professional office environment, remote work is available
- Hours: Flexible, business open 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri
- May need occasional availability during non-business hours for emergencies