Bankers’ Bank of the West is a correspondent community bank (other banks are our customers). With increased regulations and security for financial institutions, we need people who can help us in our growth as a business and as a leader in community banking. Founded in 1980, Bankers’ Bank of the West provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance; HSA with generous employer contribution; 10 paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer paid RTD light rail/bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes 7.5% employer matching/contributions and immediate vesting.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. As opportunities arise that may be a match, we will consider your qualifications for one year after submission.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.
TITLE: Marketing Administrator
Reports to: SVP & Chief Operating Officer
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Bankers’ Bank of the West is a community bank service provider seeking a Marketing Administrator with demonstrated marketing strategy and coordination experience to support the marketing initiatives of the bank, holding company, and affiliated consulting subsidiaries (collectively “the Organization”). Responsibilities and duties include develop, plan, and implement marketing efforts in both digital and non-digital formats, align and direct the look and feel of the online and social media presence, arrange virtual and in-person events, and create and update marketing plans suited to the Organization’s goals and strategic initiatives. This position will be responsible to develop and execute timely, quality, cost-effective internal and external marketing and communications strategies and deliverables which support the Organization’s mission and business strategies
• Work with senior management to establish a focused marketing strategy and update as needed.
• Coordinate content and creative development for initiatives across the Organization.
• Work with department heads to develop, coordinate, and administer content for email, social media, and print advertising, campaigns, and communications.
• Direct website administration and consult with bank departments and affiliates to implement, maintain, and quality assure content included on product and service webpages.
• Direct the Organization’s brand adherence, consistency, and image across all marketing and communication efforts.
• Support the Organization and promotion of virtual and in-person events. This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to additions, revisions and deletions as business necessitates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent, plus three (3) years of related work experience (experience may substitute for education).
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and writing skills, with demonstrated creativity and solid understanding of AP Style. • High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, WordPress, Microsoft Office and Publisher.
• Experience with business-to-business social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube).
• Salesforce experience preferred. • Experience and/or education in product or brand management is a plus.
• Banking or financial services industry knowledge or experience desired. • Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving, time management, project management, and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the Organization and externally.
• Work with others in a professional and cooperative manner, promoting a positive image of the Organization.
• High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision and collaboratively.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
• Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO; remote work may be available.
• Working hours may vary between 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM MT, Monday – Friday.
• Position may require occasional overnight(s) travel to attend and assist with conferences/events.
• Extended periods of computer and telephone usage.