Bankers’ Bank of the West is a correspondent community bank (other banks are our customers). With increased regulations and security for financial institutions, we need people who can help us in our growth as a business and as a leader in community banking. Founded in 1980, Bankers’ Bank of the West provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance; HSA with generous employer contribution; 10 paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer paid RTD light rail/bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes 7.5% employer matching/contributions and immediate vesting.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. As opportunities arise that may be a match, we will consider your qualifications for one year after submission.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.
Bankers’ Bank of the West is a community bank service provider seeking a wide range of administrative support to all levels of the organization, which includes the bank and its affiliate companies. This position will be responsible for answering a multi-line phone system, greeting visitors, projecting a friendly, helpful attitude that produces a positive customer experience, and managing multiple tasks and projects with accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage inbound phone calls and route as appropriate
- Greet and direct all customers, guests, and vendors in a friendly, helpful manner
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare shipping for letters and packages, individual and bulk, including bank statements, notices, and customer communications
- Manage schedules, calendars, and travel arrangements, and assist with expense report preparation for bank executives and designated officers
- Complete general ledger reconciliations, accounts payable requests, and electronic deposits
- Maintain daily document imaging and provide research assistance as necessary
- Order and stock office supplies and break room and assist with associated vendor management
- Act as point of contact with property management for office needs and maintenance
- Maintain and prepare documents, including organizational charts, company phone list, business cards, and forms for internal and external use
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- 4+ years of related administrative and project support experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills with an emphasis on phone etiquette and customer service, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Bookkeeping, accounting, or financial services experience preferred
- Certified Notary Public preferred
- Practiced in management of time and projects
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision as well as collaboratively
- Structured, logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (employer sponsorship not provided)
- Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Working hours may vary between 6 AM – 5 PM MT, Monday – Friday
- Computer and telephone usage